HOW MUCH DOES IT COST? Vanguard Tax Relief
- The costs are based on the amount of work it takes for your Vanguard Tax professional to resolve your case. Our tax experts will provide you with a quote at the initial consultation and thoroughly explain what we can do to help.
HOW MUCH WILL I SAVE? Vanguard Tax Relief
- It varies case-by-case. Once we evaluate your situation and you have qualified to become a partner with us at Vanguard Tax Relief, we will work to settle your case for a fraction of the amount owed.
HOW LONG WILL THE PROCESS TAKE? Vanguard Tax Relief
- Every case is different. Vanguard Tax Relief will get involved immediately after you become a partner. Depending on the severity of the individual’s scenario, whether a wage garnishment, tax levy, tax lien, or even just a first notice letter, we will provide assistance and work to resolve the details of your case.
DO I NEED PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANCE TO GET TAX DEBT RELIEF? Vanguard Tax Relief
- Although in most cases it is best handled by a licensed professional, a handful of times your back tax debt may be resolved by simple phone call. However, it is advantageous to partner up with a tax firm that is “all-around” qualified in resolving your tax issues, depending on your specific liabilities. Should you decide to hire a professional, such as Vanguard Tax Relief, it’s a good idea to research the many options available in resolving your back tax debt.
WHAT CAN I DO IF THERE WAS A CIRCUMSTANCE THAT WAS OUT OF MY CONTROL THAT PREVENTED ME TO PAY MY TAX DEBT? Vanguard Tax Relief
- You may qualify to get your tax and penalty abated. Contact Vanguard Tax Relief to explore your options.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE DOCUMENTS THAT THE IRS WILL NEED TO REVIEW MY CASE? Vanguard Tax Relief
- The Internal Revenue Service usually will require you to provide paycheck stubs, bank statements, utility bills, mortgages and or other investment documents: all will vary from case to case.
CAN THE IRS TAKE MY SOCIAL SECURITY INCOME? Vanguard Tax Relief
- Yes. The IRS can levy portions of your SSI to satisfy a back tax debt.
WILL MY TAX DEBT PASS ONTO MY CHILDREN OR SPOUSE? Vanguard Tax Relief
- In most cases, NO. If you have assets or money in your estate, those would be used to pay off any outstanding back tax debt and liabilities. The IRS will issue a levy or lien on those assets accordingly. However, If your liability is shared with your spouse or if you live in a community property state, there is a possibility your spouse could be held liable.
WILL I GO TO JAIL FOR EVADING MY TAX DEBT? Vanguard Tax Relief
- Not filing a tax return, or having an abundance of unfiled tax returns is illegal and may be considered as a crime, resulting in various criminal penalties and possible jail time.
HOW DO I GET STARTED? Vanguard Tax Relief
- Fill out the consultation form, or contact one of our Senior Tax Attorneys to determine whether we can work and guide you to the best possible tax solution for your specific case. Teaming up with Vanguard Tax Relief will ensure you with immediate action on your case in resolving your tax debt issue in the quickest and most efficient way possible.